SkyWater is partnering with a growing non-profit company in the Twin Cities. Our client is looking to bring on a skilled Accountant. They have an awesome culture and AMAZING benefits (in office 2 days/week, PTO starting at three weeks, Health benefits paid for). If you are thinking about exploring a new opportunity with a company that has a great mission and fantastic leadership, this could be worth looking into.
- Record, classify, and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Initiate and prepare journal entries for general ledger accounts
- Independently reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledger, clearly documenting exceptions and identifying next steps to resolve any differences
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, databases, accounting and financial reporting packages to assemble, manipulate and format data and/or reports
- Interact with all levels of Portico Benefit Services and vendors with the ability to support requests for information
- Must take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer
- Ability to evaluate controls and to suggest and implement improvements in processes and procedures.
- Success in an interactive and collaborative team environment, both in person and remote.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.