Accounting and Reporting Analyst
SkyWater is partnering with one of our favorite clients in the SaaS industry who is looking for an Accounting and Reporting Analyst to join their team. This global company has an aggressive growth plan which will create many growth opportunities for their employees so they are looking for a motivated individual who wants to learn the ins and outs of the business and continue advancing within the organization. The role reports to a strong manager who started in public accounting, has been with the company for 5 years, and loves to mentor/develop. They also have a great culture – likes to promote from within, is flexible (i.e. no strict 8:00-5:00 schedule, unlimited PTO, etc.), and puts an emphasis on team building by hosting companywide events. If you're looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to see and learn a lot, as well as work with a fun group of people, please apply!
*Only considering local candidates (MN)*
- Act as the primary owner of the monthly close and consolidation process within the financial systems, ensuring consistency and accuracy across all systems
- Partner with business unit accounting teams to gather data and information necessary to ensure inter-company transactions are properly recorded
- Review and validate equity accounts to facilitate both consolidated and statutory reporting requirements
- Develop custom reports to meet the needs of various financial statement users, including reporting, treasury and tax, among others
- Assist with the preparation of annual and quarterly SEC financial reports, as well as various ad hoc reporting needs
- Evaluate financial reporting and accounting processes and identify and implement process improvements
- Identify and communicate potential systems issues/problems that may impact accounting and finance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2 - 4 years of Accounting and/or Reporting experience
- Ability to problem solve and takes initiative to dig in to find answers
- Eager to learn and open to take on new responsibilities in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communicator and ability to work and collaborate across teams
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, NetSuite and/or Cognos is a plus
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.