Come work with a well respected, nationally recognized, manufacturer of small household appliances company in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! This company has great employee retention and work/life balance. This role is open due to a career change of the previous position holder.
- Supervise and direct the work of the accounting and accounts payable departments
- Make employee recommendations to upper management and handle employee performance review process
- Approve vendor invoices for payment
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly reports for executive management and other special reports for management
- Coordinate quarterly financial statement review process, prepare quarterly financial statements and assist with the preparation of quarterly report to shareholders
- Coordinate the preparation of financial reports for board of directors meetings
- Coordinate financial statement audit
- Prepare the annual financial statements and assist with the preparation of the annual report to shareholders/SEC
- Coordinate the preparation of 401(k) plans’ financial statements
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Securities and Exchange Commission reporting requirements
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all corporate levels and individuals outside the company
- Knowledge of financial statement audit techniques and ability to respond to audit requests appropriately
- Knowledge of eXtensible Business Reporting Language
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Knowledge and experience with ERP software and AS400 is a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Effectively manage and direct the work of other professional staff in the department
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.