SkyWater is partnering with a growing Manufacturing company here in the Twin Cities. They are looking to hire an Accounting Manager who will help lead a team of two. This position is operating on a hybrid schedule and has great work-life balance. If you are a driven individual who is looking to take that next step into a management position, then this might definitely be worth looking into!
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation and journal entry posting
- Assist in and lead budgeting/forecasting procedures
- Monitor fixed asset purchases and depreciation schedules
- Weekly and monthly analysis of accounts receivables and payables
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and other banking activities
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Manage sales and use tax reporting
- Assist with suggesting, implementing, and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Prepare foreign wire payments to suppliers
- Review and process credit card expense reports
- Manage processes involving returns and customer credits
- Payroll-related activities as assigned
- Audit revenue and COGS posting (Accounting only)
- Lead inventory reconciliation and variance analysis procedures
- Collaborate with sales to provide trend analysis on items, customers, etc.
- Review of invoice entry and coding
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting of cash needs
- Work with operations team to track warehouse errors and identify “leaks”
- Evaluate credit policies regarding customers
- Recommends modifications to exist corporate programs
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.