SkyWater is partnering with a high-growth company that is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their team. This $1B+ international company has been growing aggressively year after year, with no slow down in sight. They have a very flexible hybrid model and are known for having a collaborative, innovative, and supportive culture that promotes growth and development for its employees. This person will have a path to Manager!
The Accounting Supervisor will lead 1-2 direct reports and own the accounting for a few of this company’s entities. If you’re a self-starter than enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
If you would like further information, feel free to contact Erin Heer at EHeer@skywatersearch.com or apply online for further consideration.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Manage the month-end and year-end closing processes to ensure the timely and accurate completion of financial reporting tasks.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations, and internal policies.
- Supports the interim, SOX, and year end audit requests.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining and improving accounting processes, controls, and systems to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Lead 1-2 direct reports, providing guidance and support to ensure the team's success.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 4+ years of Accounting experience, experience and knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, be detailed orientated, and possess good communication and problem-solving skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.