Android Engineer (Kotlin)
SkyWater Search Partners has partnered with an innovative IoT company creating products for residential home owners. This organization recently landed Silicon Valley funding and they are hiring an Android Engineer to help propel their application forward. With a small team in South Minneapolis, this is a hire they hope to one day groom into a Lead Engineer that can carry the weight and “own” the development of the Android application.
- Write and maintain code on the flagship Android application (Kotlin)
- Strategize and contribute to efficient mobile testing
- Be a team player; bring enthusiasm to the business
- Bring value to the organization (outside of a listed job description)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- 2+ years of professional coding experience
- Experience with Android development; Kotlin preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This is a full-time permanent position with a salary + benefits. Must be local to the Twin Cities, and cannot require sponsorship.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.