Looking for someone to be the bridge between customers and engineering teams, Application Engineers using customer input and sales information to design or re-design, develop, test and implement programs and applications. Providing technical support and expertise to customers, testing applications, responding to customer feedback, installations, maintenance and often performing sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
- Travel to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar capital equipment industry role.
- Experience 3–5 Years in Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and AutoCad or Solidworks
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.