My client is a growing Hydraulics and Fluid Power company that has recently acquired a plastic manufacturing business and is seeking an Application Engineer to join their team to assist sales wtih providing their customers with the best solutions. They offer an array of benefits and PTO that accumulates annually.
- Provide technical expertise on company products to sales representatives in the selection and application of business unit products to fulfill specific field requirements
- Provide strategies on how to position the product to effectively compete in the marketplace
- Interact with customers to effectively demonstrate value of company product lines
- Provide leadership and direction within Marketing applications organization
- Provide prompt, accurate support to sales representative inquires regarding special applications, systems or pricing
- Processes requests for modifications or options and other general information not covered by published pricing
- Keeps informed on new products and competitive models in the market place
- Communicates suggested modifications to the company’s products/services to meet customer requirements
- Communicates and provides feedback to product management for product services requirements not met by current product line
- May write or provide input to assist in preparing technical literature for internal and field application
- Participates in product training of sales representatives and customers
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.