SkyWater is partnering with a global market leader that develops and sells safety products used in a variety of industries. This smaller, North American group is a wholly owned subsidiary with terrific growth and a collaborative culture.
The application engineer will offer essential technical assistance to customers and regional sales teams, delivering both pre-purchase and post-purchase support. Employ a fusion of technical expertise and sales acumen to offer guidance and assistance regarding a variety of products, guaranteeing the smooth acquisition, delivery, and servicing of all items. Serve as a connection point between field service, sales, technical, production, and customer support personnel.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Natural Sciences, or Chemistry, along with 2-10 years of experience in technical consulting, customer service, sales, product development, or business development. Alternatively, a 2-year technical degree combined with 5-15 years of experience in a technical service role is acceptable.
- Capability to work independently in a dynamic global environment.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- A robust foundation in technical knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Rapid ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Strong attention to detail and the capacity to manage and respond to multiple priorities.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.