This position is responsible for all application sales, support, and engineering related activities pertaining to technical sales via third parties. The Applications Engineer is also responsible for creating and maintaining supporting documents such as technical presentations and publications/specs.
- Carry out application engineering activities related to boilers, or similar devices in the HVAC field.
- Work with third parties at commercial and industrial establishments to support the client on sizing, model selection, energy savings calculations, and custom applications.
- Create technical documentation, presentations, and other written media necessary to communicate technical features and value proposition
- Support product development activities related to boilers, or similar devices in the HVAC field
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years of job-related experience as an engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering Required
- Experience with fluid systems or piping diagrams
- Travel Requirement- 10-25%
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.