The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for management of the Billing and Collections process of a $1+ billion revenue personal care manufacturer, including the management of five direct reports. The primary focus is on timely and accurate billing of receivables, accurate cash application and timely collection of amounts owed. This job also requires periodic short-term forecasting of cash receipts, responses to information requests regarding prices, collections, credits, etc. and requires efforts to continuously improve all processes impacting customer billing and collections
· Oversee all Customer billings to assure proper documentation and timely and accurate invoicing
· Oversee cash application process
· Communicate with customers, and customer service to reconcile accounts, resolve disputes and ensure timely payments.
· Produce an AR aging report and keep the Controller informed of any problem accounts.
· Develop new processes and procedures to enhance accuracy and timeliness of billing, as well as to minimize cash application discrepancies
· Works with others to improve processes impacting billing & collections while maintaining/improving customer satisfaction
· Coach and develop team members by setting clear expectations around performance goals
· Assist in special A/R related projects.
· B.S. Accounting or Finance.
· 5+ years’ experience in general accounting or accounts receivable
· Prior supervisory experience
· Advance Microsoft Excel skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (including professional telephone skills)
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.