SkyWater Search Partners is currently looking to hire an Associate Recruiter in our rapidly growing Engineering & Operations practice located in Minnetonka Carlson Towers.
As an Associate Recruiter you will be responsible for helping drive the continued growth of our Engineering & Operations practice. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Because of SkyWater's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we are especially interested in meeting recruiters with diverse backgrounds who would like to join our team.
SkyWater Search Partners has been rated the #1 search firm in Minnesota for the past 5 years in a row by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. We place more people in professional full-time positions than any other Minnesota-based search firm.
In addition, we have won 9 Best Place to Work Awards, as voted by our employees, in both the Minnesota Business Magazine, as well as the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Outside of our professional rankings, we also offer an amazing corporate culture, Grade A office space with a gym, covered parking, Starbucks onsite, and everyone in our organization runs a desk! We do not believe in metrics (we don't care how many phone calls you make or how many meetings you have per week), we only care about results! We enjoy cultivating relationships and being the best talent finders for our clients!!
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more about our firm, please apply online or reach out to Sujatha Ramanathan directly at email@example.com.
- Recruit/attract qualified candidates for employment from initial sourcing and contact, through the full-cycle interview process.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities, including new clients & search partners
- Partner with both existing & new clients as a consultant for their hiring needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- A team player who is also highly motivated by individual results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years experience working in a professional environment, preferably in a recruiting or sales-focused role
- People oriented with a strong desire and ability to cultivate relationships
- Polished business professional with a strong executive presence
- High level of initiative, problem-solving skills, and work ethic
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.