Benefits and Compensation Director
SkyWater Search Partners has been fully retained in search for a strategic Benefits and Compensation Director in Austin, Texas. Our client is an acquisitive, growing medical device company. You will be responsible for designing and implementing total rewards programs (with an immediate emphasis on benefits) that attract, retain and support employee engagement and wellness. This role reports to the CHRO and collaborates regularly with regional, global and HR shared services teams. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Benefits leader that has a proven track record of developing and implementing comprehensive and competitive benefit programs in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Leads the design, implementation and communication of company benefit plans which are cost effective, consistent with company objectives and market competitive to attract and retain talent.
- Develops, implements, and administers benefits programs and compensation programs
- Establishes and manages relationships with vendors, brokers, and carriers, including monitoring service levels, costs, utilization, and other metrics to ensure a positive employee experience and value to the organization.
- Develops insightful and data-informed recommendations to improve current programs/processes.
- Leads wellness strategy and initiatives in support of overall employee well-being.
- Collaborate with HR partners and Business Leaders to facilitate attraction and retention of talent and ensure internal equity and compliance.
- Lead annual market survey analysis activities.
- Stays current with industry trends, developing concepts, practices and procedures in the benefits and wellness field and recommends changes to support a high-growth environment.
- Ensures through audits and reports that the Company’s benefit programs and practices are consistently administered and compliant with company policies, and local and federal government regulations.
- Partners with other HR team members on the design and execution of the Company’s pay philosophy, salary grades and structure, and annual merit and bonus program.
- Leads and develops team members
- Supports M&A activity and integration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience combined HR certification
- 7+ years of strategic Benefits experience in a global and/or matrixed environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic problem solver
- Collaborative team player with dedicated focus in providing exceptional customer service
- Proven leadership skills, including experience managing other HR professionals
- Strong proficiency in managing and leveraging large scale HRIS systems as a strategic tool
- Self-starting and tenacious with the ability to perform under pressure
- Strong project management and ability to initiate, implement, drive and sustain change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience supporting mergers and acquisitions (preferred)
- Experience with international HR issues (preferred)
- HR Certifications such as SHRP-CP, SPHR, CCP or CBP (preferred)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.