Benefits & HRIS Specialist
SkyWater is currently partnering with an exciting, local retailer that has been in business for well over a decade. They are looking for an HR professional to lead the benefits function and HRIS system management.
This role will manage the coordination and administration of the benefits function and act as the in-house HRIS subject matter expert. In addition to managing the benefits portfolio and coordinating contract renewals, they will serve as the main point of contact for employee inquiries regarding benefits, retirement plan and HRIS. Given the collaborative nature of the HR function, this role may have the opportunity to partner on other HR projects and initiatives as assigned. This role will be primarily onsite at the corporate office in Minneapolis.
- Lead the benefits function, which includes but is not limited to:
- Managing benefits portfolio and administration
- Manage retirement plan administration and 401k auditing
- Lead open enrollment process
- Maintaining relationships with vendors
- Annual EEO reporting
- Lead interface and subject matter expert for the HRIS system (UKG), which includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and recommending improvements
- Configuring system functions and troubleshooting
- Maintain security, business processes, release updates, etc.
- Creating training materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience coordinating employee benefits and HRIS
- Experience with UKG preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication, technical and customer service skills
- Capability to maintain confidentiality with employee information
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.