Business Analyst (Report Writer)
Our Twin Cities-based client is going through an exciting transformation within their IT department. This Mid-market organization has been around for over 20 years and brings innovative solutions & services to their industry. They're looking for a Business Analyst to join them as they revolutionize their data processes and move from their legacy systems to a modernized data process.
This person will be responsible for collaborating with their team to translate business requirements into data strategies, solve complex business problems, and provide & improve project execution. There is also a Business Intelligence element involved in this role where you’ll leverage conceptual & logical data models while partnering with the Data Architect to create business visualizations. They're a fast-paced team and looking for a strong Business Analyst that will come in and hit the ground running. This is an exciting time to join them as you'll play an important part in one of their largest IT projects to date.
This company has been and will continue to offer a flexible working environment.
- Work closely with IT and business partners to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs, and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs
- Analyze & maintain current MicroStrategy reporting environment
- Understand best-in-class business intelligence data visualization solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience successfully conceptualizing, designing, and delivery of various business & business intelligence solutions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (SSMS)
- Business Intelligence Software (SSIS) and MicroStrategy is preferred
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.