Business Development Associate
We are partnered with a privately held leader in the impact investing space to help them find a Business Development Associate. The firm was established more than twenty years ago and is fully committed to leading the charge for positive environment and social outcomes in the investment space across fixed income, equities and alternatives. They provide investment management services to institutions and individuals through mutual funds and separate accounts and have a vision is to be the premier impact investment manager providing client-driven solutions and excellent client service.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with strong drive to help support and expand all business development and client management efforts. Experience with finance/investment vehicles and salesforce is strongly preferred.
The position can be based in the home office or fully remote for the right individual. If interested, please reach out to email@example.com
- Update and maintain Salesforce with current clients and prospects.
- Utilize Salesforce to generate and analyze sales reports, prospecting lists and performance data to support clients, prospects, and firm’s distribution team.
- Systematic outreach to existing and prospective clients with the goal of gaining interest, booking meetings and inviting to company sponsored events, webinars and conference calls.
- Aid with specialized reporting materials for current client and prospect meetings
- Access sales prospecting databases to further business development
- Supporting overall business development and marketing needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Proficient to advanced skills in excel and PowerPoint.
- FINRA Series 6 or 63 licenses preferred or willing to become licensed.
- Ability to handle, prioritize, and respond to multiple projects and requests.
- Capable of working collaboratively within a team to accomplish common objectives.
- Self-starter; great teammate; positive attitude
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.