Business Development Manager- Industrial Manufacturing
SkyWater is excited to partner with a fast growing, innovative manufacturing company located in Plymouth, Minnesota. The company is a privately held, non-union label printing company founded in 1991. For over 30 years they have provided their customers with high-quality, cost-effective label printing solutions with flexible inventory options to manage their label and packaging needs.
The role of Business Development Manager is designed to be a strategic role working closely with the entire team as well as driving new business development. The Business Development Manager will work closely with new and existing clients in a consultative sales process.
The focus of this role is the effective execution of new business and innovation. This is a pivotal role that will be accomplished by someone who is experienced and proactive in this capacity. This individual must be ambitious and enjoy interfacing with people and possess great people skills.
- Prospect, develop and close new business with new and existing customers, with a focus on expanding our market share
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets
- Regular customer consultations to determine needs and solutions and obtain detailed information for estimates and proposals.
- Maintain involvement on turnkey projects, demonstrations, and other related customer projects to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of product line presented by the company.
- Independently manage time and efforts to effectively penetrate the customer base
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years industrial and/or manufacturing sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or another related field.
- Experience in Business Development, preferable within a manufacturing product development environment.
- Ability to communicate clear, concise, and professionally with clients and internal staff both verbally and in written format.
- An understanding of the importance of both internal and external customer care and the means by which it is achieved
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.