Business Development Manager – Metal Fabrication
Our client is the industry leading metal fabrication company that provides custom solutions to manufacturing companies across the nation. Their customers utilize their specialized engineered products for premium heating equipment into appliance, medical, manufacturing and medical industries.
They are seeking to add a Business Development Manager to help grow business with new accounts and manage some existing customers. The role will be responsible for generating new business, managing customer relationships, quoting, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that sales targets are met across all business units. Ideally, this individual will have sales knowledge in the metal fabrication space and will have experience providing technical manufactured solutions. This role will partner closely with the President to scale the business and will have high visibility within the organization. They compensate well through base salary, commission, and benefits.
- Develop product line growth plans in conjunction with the President
- Customer presentations
- Identify opportunities for new industries
- Liaison with R&D Manager for customer requirements
- Complete RFQ’s
- Build and manage customer relationships with minimal travel
- Forecast vs. actual sales analysis
- Negotiate customer pricing
- Management of the Marketing Plan as approved by the President
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Good communications skills
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the metal fabrication industry
- Computer skills within Microsoft Excel and Word
- Technical aptitude to provide the right solution to the customer
- Gather proper information from a customer
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.