100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY – CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Our fast growing client empowers organizations to modernize their marketing through strategy, technology and data. They’ve engaged our team to help them look for a few new roles due to growth. Bonus: you can be anywhere in the United States! If you use the terms marketing geek, technology fanatic, data guru or quirky to describe yourself, you’re in the right spot.
We’re open to finding either a Specialist or Manager level resource to work remotely anywhere in the United States that loves to create automated marketing campaigns. This includes the creation, management, and quality assurance for campaigns, segments, emails, forms, and landing pages within Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Additionally, the person in this role maintains knowledge of current email marketing best practices and applies them to automated marketing campaign development.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Produce automated marketing campaigns and their associated assets (programs, segments, emails, landing pages, forms, etc.) within enterprise-level marketing automation platforms (e.g., Eloqua, Responsys, Pardot, Marketo, ExactTarget)
- Develop processes that improve efficiency and support segmentation
- Segment lists based on behaviors such as past email engagement and website interactions
- Influence and implement email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, database segmentation, APIs, and email templates
- Integrate and configure external tag management systems within campaign assets
- Build and execute test plans that can include language, subject lines, copy, message length, calls to action, etc.
- Ownership of the setup, maintenance, and review of reoccurring and triggered email communications
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing campaigns in enterprise-level marketing automation platforms (e.g., Eloqua, Responsys, Pardot, Marketo, ExactTarget)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and responsive email design
- Solid understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, QA testing, and conversion measurement
- Proficiency with marketing automation and email marketing best practices including deliverability, advanced reporting, and profiling and targeting
- Must reside in and be eligible to work in the United States
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.