Chief Enterprise Architect
Our client, a fast-growing 175+ employee, SaaS technology company is looking for a new Chief Enterprise Architect.
This organization been on a Who's Who List of exciting Minnesota-based technology companies, and has a great corporate culture to boot (multiple Best Place to Work Awards).
Reporting to the CTO, this is an integral part of their next round of growth as an organization. As the Chief Enterprise Architect, you will be entrusted with the architecture, design, and development of web-based products. Your primaries responsibilities will include helping define and implement architecture while working with Developers, Product Managers, and other Architects. Plan and execute quarterly Enterprise Architecture meetings to revise the Technology Roadmap and work with Product Managers to incorporate into sprint teams.
- Works closely with architects to determine, develop, and maintain architecture guidelines and coding standards.
- Bridges the gap between technology and other supporting organizations by aligning with key stakeholders and managing other architects.
- Collaborates with the development team in the development and initiation of new software designs and architectures, ensuring new development is done according to the established architecture.
- Reviews and is a key contributor for design and code inspections.
- Develops architecture and design alternatives.
- Research emerging software development products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of development best practices.
- Trains and provides guidance to software development staff.
- Develop and grow an Enterprise Architecture function.
- 10+ years’ experience in Software Development (full lifecycle) with a minimum of 5 years in Enterprise Architecture
- BS in Engineering or related, MS a plus
- Previous experience implementing high traffic, enterprise level, SaaS web applications with focus on scalability, security and consumer acceptance. You must have experience with developing web services.
- Excellent large-scale design and implementation skills with broad and deep experience in algorithms.
- Must have expert experience with Microsoft .NET technology
- Detailed knowledge of Agile design methodologies; experience creating design documentation, roadmaps, and coding standards
- Ability to establish, revise, and execute process change to gain engineering efficiency as well as identify opportunities for improvement
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.