Chief Human Resources Officer
The Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) will be responsible for building and leading a HR team that supports the employee life cycle while driving business results. The CHRO sets the vision and direction for the function and will design and lead programs in the strategic delivery areas of HR Operations, Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Total Rewards and Learning & Development.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the business both strategically and operationally to establish and implement short-term and long-term people strategies that drive business results
- Create and execute a strategic roadmap centered around building a best in class HR department
- Lead all internal and external communication initiatives related to HR (engagement surveys, communication strategy, change management)
- Design and deploy employee relations strategies and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Manage employee relations issues including facilitating and resolving organizational conflict
- Develop effective talent acquisition strategies and processes in order to meet current and future staffing needs
- Integrate performance management processes, which includes coaching leaders and employees on goal setting and review process
- Lead compensation planning activity for the business to ensure company pay practices are adhered to and performance is recognized
- Oversee the annual compensation & benefits market review process to determine or support changes in current compensation plans/programs to attract and retain talent
- Ensure statutory and legal compliance across all offices and project sites
- Manage the organization’s HR budget, ensuring all costs are within budges and addresses deviations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least ten years leading a strategic human resource function, with international experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s or law degree highly preferred
- HR professional accreditation such as SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand the environment in which the business operates (economic, financial & industrial) for developing and guiding the integration of HR with the business plan
- Proven ability to lead HR function including a passion for leading and developing other HR professionals
- Demonstrated ability to lead through change and energize teams in successfully managing change, high growth and transformation
- Strategic thinker and a hands-on leader with the capability of linking strategy to day-to-day priorities
- Ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships at all levels as well as influence in order to accomplish goals
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.