Our client is a contract manufacturer looking for a CNC Programmer at their facility in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with different types of CNC equipment like with Turning/Swiss Centers with 2, 4 and multi axis, sub-spindle, live tooling, CNC Milling Centers with 3, 4 and 5 Axis, Horizontal Machining Centers, Mill Turns with B axis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fixture design using Solidworks, or a similar CAD system.
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings and create detailed setup sheets for production.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.