1st Shift CNC Supervisor (6:30am-4pm)
This role will supervise the CNC machining department and be responsible for supervision, troubleshooting, process improvement, and employee training.
- Supervise CNC department by measuring performance while supporting and training employees
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment are running smoothly
- Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner, promoting safety to your team
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and programs as needed
- Utilize measurement tools for tolerance requirements according to blueprints
- Ensure that parts are meeting customer specs
Desired Skills and Experience
- High School or GED required, Associate's Degree preferred
- Ability to setup, operate, edit, and troubleshoot CNC Mills and Lathes
- Proficiency with fanuc controls (programming and editing)
- Familiar with ISO and OSHA standards
- 8+ years of relatable experience through education and work experience performing the functions of the job
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience using and interpreting calipers, gauges, micrometers and other quality inspection equipment
- Ability to communicate to internal and external employees and customers
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.