SkyWater is working with a long established Minnesota based company that is looking to add to the COBOL team. Although remote work is available they would prefer a local candidate that is able to come to the office for the occasional meeting. Their office is brand new and reflects their professional but relaxed environment.
They offer competitive compensation and excelllent benefits. Here’s few more details on the role:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and modify existing programs as necessary to implement corrections, modifications, and/or enhancements.
- Write and maintain program, process, and systems documentation.
- Gather program specifications including requirements, functionality, and features.
- Designs and creates user interface screens, reports, and system interfaces.
- Work within the existing team to complete projects and updates on schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Individuals should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Works well in both individual and team settings.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills.
- Shares expertise with other team members.
- Effectively manages time and workload priorities in a quickly shifting environment.
- Looks for ways to improve process efficiency and quality.
- Experience with or exposure to the following is highly preferred: T-SQL, SQL Server, HTML/CSS, C#
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.