Content Marketing Manager
SkyWater is working with a $2B global company in a Chicago suburb. The Digital Content Manager is a newly created position as this company builds out its digital marketing team. In this role, you’ll be part of a fast-moving team that will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive web traffic, engagement, brand awareness, leads that deliver sales, and customer retention. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Collaborate cross functionally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Develop and manage Editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Work closely with writers, designers, and external agencies
- Executive presentation on the program approaches and results
- Project Management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- +5 years of experience in Content Marketing
- Experience in SEO, marketing automation, conversion optimization, and organic social management
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.