Looking for Controls Engineers that enjoy working hands on with large custom projects. Our environment is fast paced and rapidly growing with the opportunity to wear multiple hats. If you enjoy getting out from behind your desk and seeing your designs come to life, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Develop control systems for our large custom equipment.
- Designs circuit boards and other electronics hardware for custom robotics automation.
- Design and program software (concepting, full design, testing, validation).
- Testing and revising existing software for controls systems.
- Research, develop and implement robotic and automation applications to optimize product.
- Provide technical support for robotic and automated systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related program OR equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of controls systems, electronic hardware, and software.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.