SkyWater is excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing marketing company in the east metro looking for a successor to their current Controller. This person will wear multiple hats and work closely with the CEO (a phenomenal and inspirational leader!) to help run the company. In addition to owning the day-to-day accounting and month-end process, this individual will also own HR/ onboarding, client contracting and invoicing, and have a seat at the executive table. If you are looking to join a group of motivated and driven individuals and work for one of the most amazing female leaders SkyWater knows, this is the opportunity for you!
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Journal entry/ account reconciliation preparation and review
- Client contract maintenance and invoicing
- Manage onboarding of new employees
- Manage HR responsibilities involving payroll and benefits
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/ BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Experience in human resources, including understanding of payroll set up and benefits
- Proven experience in a leadership position
- Self-motivated, hard-working and team player
- Hands on, “roll-up-your sleeves” individual
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.