SkyWater is partnering with a local manufacturing company, that is known as an industry leader, to help land them their next Controller. Our client is roughly $100M in revenue and they are looking to grow substantially over the next few years. This person will work closely with the CFO to help implement and develop new processes and procedures to help better the department.
This controller will also play a big part in leading and developing the team be the go to person from an Accounting & Finance perspective. This role would be perfect for someone who enjoys building and turning around an accounting department.
- Lead and manage the Accounting & Finance department (~15)
- Oversee monthly accounting close process including consolidation of operating company results and analytical review of results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained consistent with generally accepted accounting principles GAAP
- Take initiative to identify, develop recommendations and assist in implementation of process improvements; including implementation of key performance metrics Establish and maintain internal controls; ensure that data collection tools/processes and internal controls are in place to support financial activity reporting for both internal and public requirements
- Partner with CFO in all matters related to risk management
- Help with long range forecasting and strategy of the business
- Other ad hoc duties requested by executives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Experience in manufacturing is a huge plus
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.