SkyWater is partnering with a growing manufacturing company in the SW metro looking for a Controller. This company has consistently been having record months and continues to successfully expand their business. I'm looking for a strong manufacturing industry Controller who is a proven leader and problem solver, who also enjoys collaborating with internal departments and managing a team. This role will have many different elements to it including process improvements, strategic work, intercompany accounting, owning the budgeting process, etc. Not only is the company growing, but they have an amazing culture as well and put a strong emphasis on having good work life balance!
- Oversee execution of Finance & Accounting Department processes
- Create Annual Operating Budget
- Create Future Human Capital Management Plan using Org Charts & Succession
- Produce management report and develop action plans from reports
- Produce financial statements
- Develop and maintain performance measurements
- Establish operational reporting package
- Enable team to reach goals with leadership and delegation
- Utilize data to drive decisions
- Oversee Internal Controls such as GAAP compliance, Segregation of Duties &
- Develop budget targets and other financial plans
- Review all capital requests
- Create process efficiencies
- Ensure Human Capital Management aligns to company strategic goals
- Design and review policies and procedures
- Lead and/or contribute to cross-functional teams to achieve company goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- 10+ years of related experience
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, including time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.