SkyWater is partnering with a privately held company in the human services/health care space. They are looking to add a Controller to their team due to an internal promotion. If you are someone who is passionate about working for a company that has a great mission and will allow you leadership experience, this might be worth applying to. This role will oversee two direct reports and report directly to the President. Apply today to learn more!
- Oversee all aspects of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Prepare and present financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, to the President and owners.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- Work with the President to develop and monitor the annual budget, ensuring that all revenue and expenses are accurately projected
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to support strategic decision-making and operational improvements
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the accurate and timely recording of financial transactions and the proper allocation of expenses
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial records and maintain appropriate internal controls
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; CPA or MBA preferred
- 5 years of experience in a senior financial management role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, and budgeting
- Experience with financial reporting, and compliance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and make informed recommendations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and management skills, with a track record of building and leading successful teams
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.