Corporate Development Associate
We are partnered with a local firm that specializes in Tax-Advantaged Real Estate offerings, including Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST’s) to find a Corporate Development Associate. The firm was founded in 2019 and has already launched 4 successful DST’s, representing more than $100M of AUM.
The Associate will partner with the Private Equity Parent company, with strong visibility across both organizations and will work directly with the CEO of the local firm.
We are looking for a very hands-on, extremely detailed oriented candidate that can actively juggle numerous responsibilities. The candidate will have significant responsibility including assisting with real estate underwriting, due diligence and debt raising for a significant pipeline of acquisitions. The candidate will also be responsible for asset management of the existing real-estate portfolio.
This position will have opportunities for significant career growth and expansion over time with competitive Pay and Benefits.
If interested, please contact Julie Amende at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in corporate and operational matters. Create and maintain a corporate model, support business development and growth initiatives, manage a variety of company operations, and actively contribute to corporate strategic plan development
- Lead underwriting functions through financial modeling and analysis (refine and consolidate asset-level budgets, build credit models and other outputs, create flows of funds, integrate outputs from third party reports, etc.), detailed acquisition due diligence, and transaction process / project management
- Review and negotiate transaction documents such as purchase agreements, management agreements and financing agreements, coordinating legal counsel and various third parties through a transaction process
- Analyze monthly and quarterly operating results of Flatirons’ growing real estate portfolio, prepare key performance indicators for the company, generate reports for investors, and identify opportunities to maximize asset performance
- Manage third party property management teams, creating accountability in terms of asset performance and scale as Flatirons’ portfolio continues to grow
- Attend industry conferences, conduct property visits, and assist with DST marketing (travel required)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, accounting or related field
- Financial modeling experience and acumen
- Two years of experience in real estate investing, private equity, financial services, strategy consulting or related fields.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.