CyberSecurity Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Leader, Digital Security Solutions, 100% remote
SkyWater Search Partners is partnering with Entrust Digital Security Solutions business segment to identify a passionate, seasoned product marketing professional to take a leading role in driving and executing the company’s digital security solutions go-to-market strategy.
The Product Marketing Lead will work closely with Engineering, Product Management, Integrated Marketing, Channel, and Sales organizations to help place the product suite and Entrust in a market leading position. As one of the most trusted names in cybersecurity, Entrust is looking for someone to help in our mission to provide global organizations the solutions they need to enable high assurance database security in the evolving digital world.
Key functions of the Product Marketing team include developing product messaging and positioning to guide the strategic direction and evolution of the product portfolio, crafting customer-facing collateral material, and building content for sales and channel enablement.
- Develop and execute annual and quarterly product marketing plans, working in partnership with Engineering, Product Management, Integrated and Field Marketing
- Lead product messaging and positioning, and craft the overall story with product management that is both relevant, compelling, and differentiating in the market
- Define and articulate the solution communication strategies, positioning, unique value proposition, and messaging plans for various target use cases/audiences/personas
- Spearhead the team to communicate the value proposition, sales enablement, channel enablement to the sales team and developing collateral and other sales tools to support the process
- Manage the communications aspects of product launches – including training, use case and value propositions
- Gather market intelligence from and about our clients and prospects; be the expert on your buyers, personas, how they buy, and their buying criteria; glean deep customer insights that lead to better offerings; be current and very knowledgeable about your competition
- Understand the regulatory aspects driving market adoption, implications of non-compliance, and ability to develop and articulate why product set is indispensable to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in in relevant field, Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated success and increasing responsibility in high-tech software product marketing, preferably in database security or cybersecurity
- Demonstrated results establishing marketing and communications plans that lead to successful product growth and profitability
- Experience with enterprise security products, ideally database security and cryptography including tokenization and data masking technologies
- Understanding of evolving data-driven technologies including big data and business intelligence
- Understanding of different global markets and a variety of vertical markets
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility with technical and sales communities
- Understanding and familiarity with channel sales model
- Creative spirit and ability in getting the message and story out
- High energy, self-motivated, and driven, with a strong sense of ownership, getting the job done and passion for winning together
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.