Our client a mid-size technology focused marketing and advertising company is looking to bring on a highly skilled DBA. This position reports to a Director of Tech Ops that I have sat down with and he's a likeable individual. Their office is centrally located in the south metro and they have about 40 people here in MN that consists mostly of technologists; the company in total is near 1,000 employees.
To be successful in this position you must be someone who gets excited about a variety of challenges as well as leading a team. In this role you will work with team members in MN as well as other teams in the U.S. and abroad.
***Must be local to the Twin Cities and be able to be on-site daily. No sponsorship is available***
- 10+ years of experience and strong technical knowledge of Oracle, PLSQL/SQL, NoSQL, UNIX, Linux
- Documentation, collaboration, communication, and ability to help mentor a jr. /mid-level Oracle DBA locally as well as a team in Central America
- Performance monitoring and database administration
- Be part of a tech ops team that is responsible for the availability, security, operational efficiency and performance
- Environment is 24/7/365 so some on call is required (pretty stable overall so not a ton of off hours support)
- Be personable and a strong communicator, this office is close knit and they have solid core group of established Managers and Architects so they want people to join them that work well with others
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.