SkyWater is partnering with a growing client in the Minneapolis area on a direct-hire, Design Engineer opportunity! The Design Engineer will be responsible for creating product designs, maintaining design documentation, performing testing and much more. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to make a big impact on a small organization and use their creative & problem-solving skills to bring products to life. We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of Design Engineering experience, a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field and ideally someone with consumer goods experience.
- Create product designs and models using SolidWorks.
- Work cross-functionally with internal engineering teams.
- Support the Product Development Team with development of new products
- Identify design issues and perform root-cause analysis as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of design engineering experience (preferably within consumer goods).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.