Design Engineer – Hybrid Schedule
SkyWater is partnering with a growing machinery manufacturer who’s looking to add a Design Engineer to their team! This is a brand-new role within the company created due to their growth. The Design Engineer will be responsible for design work on assigned projects, supporting internal & external engineering teams on projects, and much more. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor's Degree, 2+ years of experience in a design-based role (or roles), and someone who can manage multiple projects at a time. Our client is offering a strong base salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career advancement!
- Create & maintain designs for assigned projects.
- Partner with internal & external engineering teams on projects.
- Support engineering teams during installations.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering (or a related field).
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Mechanical or Design Engineering position (or combination of similar roles).
- AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.