Development Engineer- Heat Pumps
This position is responsible for the overall system development including the refrigerant and fluid schematics, component sizing and selection. In this role
they would be working closely with third parties and the internal team to develop component specification, performance and durability metrics.
- Develop simulations to evaluate various heat pump configurations
- Develop test metrics/procedures for performance/durability evaluation of heat pump components
- Invent, design and develop innovative heat pump systems
- Develop a pathway for commercialization and support it
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering; Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering; PhD preferred
- Experience Required: 8-10 years as a systems engineer in refrigeration or similar field
- Experience working with C02
- Leadership experience a plus
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.