Digital Marketing Manager
SkyWater is working with a $2B global company in a Chicago suburb. The Digital Marketing Manager is a newly created position as this company builds out its digital marketing team. In this role, you’ll be part of a fast-moving team that will lead the digital marketing vision, strategy, and execution to drive growth in digital presence and improve the digital customer experience. You will own digital marketing initiatives, accelerate revenue growth, and coordinate/collaborate with all divisions of the organization to develop a world-class digital footprint. You will lead external agencies and work closely with internal teams to build out customer experience, UX, mobile, international websites, SEO/SEM, and analytics.
- Engage with customers and dealers to proactively identify enhancements and implement initiatives to improve customers' digital experience.
- Implement SEO/SEM programs to increase awareness and consideration of products and services to drive increased traffic on website.
- Understand and report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior; compile insights to drive ongoing customer experience improvements across platforms.
- Oversee and manage budgets.
- Manage projects from beginning to end and measure results.
- Communicate and work closely with executive team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Pardot, CRM
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.