Digital Marketing Manager
SkyWater is working with a $2B global company headquartered in a western Chicago suburb. The Digital Marketing Manager is a newly created position as this company builds out its digital marketing team. In this role, you’ll be part of a fast-moving team that will lead the digital marketing vision, strategy, and execution to drive growth in digital presence and improve the customer experience. You will own digital marketing initiatives, influence strategic decisions, and coordinate/collaborate with a variety of divisions within the organization to develop a world-class digital footprint. You will lead external agencies and work closely with internal teams to build out the customer journey, UX, mobile, international websites, SEO/SEM, and analytics.
- Engage with franchisees to proactively identify enhancements and implement initiatives to improve the end consumer’s digital experience.
- Implement SEO/SEM programs to increase awareness and consideration of products and services to drive increased traffic on website.
- Understand and report on traffic trends and customer behavior; compile insights to drive ongoing customer experience improvements across platforms.
- Manage projects from beginning to end and measure results.
- Communicate and work closely with executive team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 8+ years experience in digital marketing, including ability to make strategic decisions and own/drive your own projects
- Must have experience leading the implementation or improvement of websites
- Must be an experienced and independent Project Manager, with ability to drive/own all details
- Experience in e-commerce or marketing a product online is required
- Working experience in Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, SF Marketing Cloud, Pardot, WordPress
- Experience working on a marketing team in a franchised model is preferred
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.