Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading family-owned global manufacturing and distribution company that has been around for over 180 years that sells into retailers. They own 65% of the market share globally! They're seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to lead/execute all things digital marketing and influence their overall marketing strategy. This role is an opportunity for a Digital Marketer to work with a global company, develop the North America Digital Marketing plan, have line of sight to the budget, and work with the overall marketing team.
- Develop digital marketing plan
- Make recommendations on marketing automation efficiencies and platforms
- Manage content of websites (serving B2B and B2C audiences)
- Develop and execute monthly email campaign
- Manage paid advertising – Google Ads
- Develop virtual tradeshow booths
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years digital marketing experience including marketing automation
- Experience developing a digital marketing plan and/or strategic thinker
- Strong writer – will write content for mass emails and content for websites
- Email marketing – will plan and execute
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms to make recommendations
- SEO Marketing experience
- Graphic design skills/knowledge of the Creative Suite (can be beginner skills)
- Experience in the animal health industry preferred
- Travel is minimal – 5%
- Candidate must be located in Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. In office 3 days/week. Office in East Metro.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.