Director of Continuous Improvement
.Work with key business stakeholders and the global continuous improvement team to build processes and an operational environment focused on creating value. You will identify and deliver service improvement activity across all inputs/outputs into the operational business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- This individual will primarily be responsible for the oversight of efficient product and plant functionality, adding and implementing newer LEAN processes and leading improvement teams while utilizing the Lean-Six Sigma Methodology processes
- Provide guidance for other employees to create efficient and smoother processes
- Oversight for DMAIC and kaizen projects
- Conduct meetings and create documentation for overall plant improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of leading lean/kaizen projects in a factory setting
- Green Belt/Black Belt Certification (preferred)
- Proven ability to coach and execute in a fast-paced environment
- A drive to solve complex problems in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to travel 50%+, occasionally international travel
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.