Director of Engineering
The Director of Engineering will be responsible for leading a team of approximately 12 direct reports (Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers) across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes are meeting company quality standards and customer expectations
- Monitor and adjust individual performance of staff based on KPI performance expectations
- Develop and train engineering team members to ensure successful onboarding and cohesion in the group
- Promote an environment of continuous improvement
- Support compliance audits as necessary
- Manage ongoing evolution of an effective process for both Engineering and New Product Development
- Ensure project management methods are followed and project metrics maintained
- Own and evolve engineering standards, processes, and procedures
- Identify and develop new product offering options to continue growth of business
- B.S. Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of chemical manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to drive change across multiple manufacturing facilities
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.