Director of Engineering
SkyWater is partnering with an existing client in the Minneapolis area to find a Director of Engineering. This person will be responsible for leading a cross-functional engineering team, building & maintaining a strong culture, achieving strategic objectives and much more. The Director of Engineering will report directly to the company President and participate on the leadership team. If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can lead a company’s engineering function while making a huge impact on the business, then please submit your resume to be considered!
- Lead a team of 10+ direct reports across various groups (Quality, Manufacturing, etc.).
- Look for opportunities to improve engineering standards & practices.
- Establish annual goals & objectives for the engineering teams that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Build and maintain an employee-centric culture with an emphasis on collaboration, continuous improvement, and safety.
- Conduct performance reviews, distribute work responsibilities, mentor & train new team members, and hiring & firing as needed.
- Other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of management experience (experience leading multiple teams of engineers preferred).
- Strong people leadership required – ability to train, mentor and grow employees.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High level of attention to detail and strong organization skills.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.