Director of Finance, Supply Chain/Operations
Director, Finance – Supply Chain/Operations
Based out of our Sherman Oaks office in Los Angeles, this role reports directly to the Vice President FP&A. You will join a dynamic Finance team with the opportunity to lead the Operations Finance function and directly impact the Company’s financial success. The role will have diverse responsibilities spanning core supply chain finance activities, standard costing, ad hoc financial analyses, presenting key insights, and recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team. Strategically, this role will impact various business decisions, including pricing, innovation, and investment/CAPEX, among others. The ideal candidate will have a solid financial pedigree, excellent leadership, and problem-solving skills, experience partnering cross-functionally with all levels of the organization, be adept at working with large, complicated data sets, and have prior experience building and leading high functioning financial teams.
- Support business decisions, including pricing, innovation, and investment/CAPEX.
- Analyzing and reporting on the Company’s manufacturing, shipping, and receiving
- Monthly forecasting of operational costs in partnership with demand planning, procurement, and operations.
- Periodically assessing SKU level profitability.
- Participating in and contributing to organization-wide strategic investment and innovation decisions.
- Developing, evaluating, and recommending business cases for various supply chain initiatives.
- Business partner to Chief Supply Chain Officer and key member of supply chain leadership team.
- Assist with developing Board and ELT presentations.
- Support planning, forecasting, and reporting processes across the Company, including but not limited to providing periodic business updates, short-and long-term forecasts, and annual budget.
- Leverage technology to drive efficiencies across the finance and accounting functions and provide insightful real-time information to business partners to ensure the delivery of EBITDA goals.
- Drive improvements, efficiencies and profits through a strong understanding of plant operations and manufacturing costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting or technical field. MBA, CPA or CMA strongly preferred.
- Five plus years of progressive finance leadership with companies of $500M or greater in annual sales.
- Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong interest and background in plant operations and manufacturing costs.
- Ability to analyze and distill market research and data in order to build complex financial models and make business decisions based on both tangible market & company data.
- Working knowledge of and experience with US GAAP.
- Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills; sound business judgment.
- Strong experience in data manipulation, management, and validation.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Track record of making strategic recommendations and designing processes/analyses around ambiguous or incomplete data.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.