Director of Process & Data
Our client is a Twin Cities-based, mid-market organization that has been around for over 25 years and brings innovative solutions & services to their industry. With year over year growth, they are going through an exciting transformation within their IT department.
We have partnered with this group to find their first Director of Process & Data. This company is about to undergo a massive transformation and this role will play a critical part in that. This person will be joining a supportive and fast-paced organization, alongside a strong implementation partner, and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase professional knowledge while contributing in a big way over the next several years and beyond.
To be a fit, we are looking for knowledge of a service-based organization, experience in a senior leadership role and someone comfortable working with the CFO, CIO and PMO to strategize, build and carry about this new business process program. Experience in a fast-paced organization will be required and experience working with a variety of business units is key.
This company offers a competitive salary + bonus, benefits package, and has been and will continue to offer a flexible working environment.
- Establish and govern an enterprise business process and data governance implementation roadmap, including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities.
- Define / refine roles and responsibilities related to process and data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of RT’s principal information assets.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology to ensure data-related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated, and well understood and are integrated into operational prioritization and planning.
- Define performance and quality metrics to ensure compliance with (and adoption of) both process and data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities.
- Identify new business opportunities pertaining to the use of information assets to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the marketplace.
- Represent Process and Data as a strategic business asset and provide progress reports to the Senior Executive team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 7+ years in a service-based organization
- 3+ years in a senior leadership position
- Effective negotiation skills; able to garner support from those around you.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement experience. Six Sigma preferred (Green or Black Belt)
- Local to Minnesota
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.