Director of Total Rewards, HRIS & Payroll
Title: Director of Total Rewards, HRIS & Payroll
Location: Hybrid (Eagan, MN)
SkyWater Search Partners has been engaged in search for a strategic Total Rewards Leader for one of the largest and most influential recyclers in North America. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the total rewards program designed to attract, retain, and support employee engagement.
This highly visible role reports directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and will regularly interact with the executive leadership team. Our ideal candidate is a strategic leader that has a proven track record of developing and implementing comprehensive and competitive programs in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
- Champions the enhancement of the Total Rewards design and strategy to enrich a comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Drives compensation and long-term incentive analysis to push data-focused change
- Leads the evaluation of the HRIS system and develops strategy to drive organizational effectiveness and talent management initiatives
- Leverages technology and identify ways to streamline and simplify processes for efficiency
- Expand the team’s expertise and consultation to stay current with industry trends and promote organizational growth
- Curates and delivers communications regarding systems, benefits and process changes
- Initiates continual assessment of the company’s annual performance procedure and merit processes to support employee retention, talent acquisition and performance management
- Collaborates with third party vendors to review and analyze benefits data including 401(k), identify trends, determine employee and business needs
- Intellect of HR Compliance activities including Affirmative Action Plans, EEO reporting, I9 and documentation audits, and support of internal audits
- Upholds and fosters company vision, values, and culture by ensuring individual/team actions and behaviors are in alignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field from accredited College or University
- 8+ years progressive experience in human resources with an emphasis on compensation, benefits, payroll and HRIS.
- Proven ability to effectively lead a proactive HR team Ability to communicate effectively to employees at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate on both a strategic level and support day-to-day execution
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, change management and relationship building skills
- Ability to drive team excellence using effective talent and performance management practices
- Strong business acumen including and understanding of business strategies, competitive challenges and the financial impact of HR decisions
- Possesses a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Professional certification (CCP, CPP, CBP, CEBS)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.