Ecommerce Marketing Manager (Amazon Seller Central)
SkyWater is working with a privately held, growing producer of consumer products. The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will lead the development and implementation of ecommerce sales and customer development strategies for Amazon, direct to consumer platform, and retailer.com business. This role is part of an 8-person marketing team where you work with well-known brands and have ownership over your part of the business.
- Lay out short and long term strategy for Ecommerce channel
- Think strategically and execute
- Play an integral part in multi-site update and integration
- Manage Amazon Ecommerce platform
- Manage direct to consumer Shopify platform
- Manage content audit across all sites to ensure best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience working in ecommerce - strategic and tactical experience
- 3+ years working with Amazon Seller Central Management and direct to consumer websites, ideally Shopify
- SEM, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics experience preferred but not required
- Experience pricing for Amazon and direct to consumer is preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Ecommerce or related majors or related work experience
- Strong collaboration, communication skills, and experience succeeding in a growing company
- Must be based in Minneapolis Metro
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.