SkyWater Search Partners is excited to partner with a returning client on an EHS Manager position. This privately held manufacturer has been growing at a 15% YoY for the past decade. They’re the industry leader in their space and are not showing any signs of slowing down. They have a very competitive compensation package with a culture like no other. This is a really exciting opportunity to grow with a leading manufacturer in town.
- Responsible for maintaining an environmentally sustainable workplace
- Identifying environmental risks and implementing sustainability practices.
- Run the environmental department and be the expert in 14001 compliance
- Continuous Improvement to enhance EHS Performance
- Ensure compliance with Environmental regulations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of Environmental Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledgeable of EHS Regulations/Standards
- ISO14001 background
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.