Electrical Controls Engineer
Our client specializes in a range of professional engineering services, custom design, and comprehensive system integration solutions to meet the specific needs of their clients. They are seeking a dynamic Electrical Engineer to become an integral part of their expanding team. This is an opportunity to join a company dedicated to fostering professional growth!
- Interpret electrical drawings, P&IDs, and specifications from customers to identify control panel requirements.
- Design and implement complex SCADA systems.
- Utilize CAD tools to create system schematics and layouts.
- Collaborate with contractors and multi-discipline engineers by providing responses to submittals, RFIs, and engaging in direct communication
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for SCADA systems during and post-implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in designing, implementing, and supporting SCADA systems.
- Previous experience programming PLCs and HMIs
- EIT or PE license or looking to obtain
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.