Electrical Design Engineer
The Electrical Design Engineer will design custom automation equipment from concept to completion by creating electrical schematics, drawing revisions, and release packages.
Salary Range: $75,000-$95,000
- Draft and design components arrangements of conductors and relays, cable connection diagrams, determine power and load requirements
- Design functional, robust, and cost effective drawings for customer projects
- Create electrical wiring schematics, flow diagrams, panel layouts, Bill of Material, organize release packages and update schematics
- Participate in design reviews (both internal and with customers), installs, and service calls as needed
- Collaborate with service technicians and electricians on proper installation, wiring, and code requirements
- Partner with Mechanical Engineering and production teams to debug software issues, updated required documentation, and troubleshoot errors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering related field
- 0-3 years of automation engineering experience, preferably from an internship if a recent college graduate
- Experience or Knowledge of Siemens or Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience or Knowledge of HMI's, Servo Control, and/or Electrical Design concepts
- Ability to design basic control circuits and power distribution models
- UL, CE, NFPA electrical standards
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.