The Electrical Engineer is responsible for electrical design of motors, generators and magnetic drives. This role is involved in all stages of the customer order: sales, design, manufacturing, assembly, test, and field services. You will have the opportunity to work closely with manufacturing during the project life-cycle.
- Provide effective project management for product development
- Provide solutions to engineers, drafters, and other support personnel as required to successfully complete projects.
- Provide technical direction in product development
- Able to perform and understand FEA analysis and develop design roles
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS degree in electrical engineering
- 0 - 3 years experience in the design or development
- Must be able to travel internationally if needed
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all stakeholders
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.